Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Electronic Cigarettes are Giving Me a New Chance!



Maybe you've heard all the talk about the new electronic cigarettes (ecigs), or maybe not. I've been wanting to stop smoking for so long and actually tried so many times I've lost count! I've tried patches, gum, hypnosis, and cold turkey methods, but no luck.

So, a friend of mine told me about the ecigs and I figured what the heck, I've already spent a fortune on cigarettes and methods to stop smoking, what would another few dollars matter. I ordered a starter packet from Green Smoke, thinking this was just more of throwing good money after bad.

They arrived in my mailbox in two days (hey, I was impressed)! The package is very nice, and has two ecigs included (one regular length and one 100 length). There was a good supply of cartridges (the filter-looking doo-jobie that screws into the cigarette end); this cartridge has the nicotine. The box also includes a charger that can be plugged into a wall outlet, and a USB charger that fits any USB port.

I ordered vanilla flavor and the light level of nicotine. So, let's take this puppy for a spin around the block. Put it to my lips and inhaled. Oh, cool, the end of the ecig glows like a real cigarette and the vapor was smooth tasting. No stinky tobacco cigarette smell and it actually gave the same feeling you get when you inhale nicotine from one of those poisonous filled tar sticks. This was great! The smoke (vapor) that is exhaled looks exactly like real smoke!

After 40 years of puffing on tobacco cigarettes, I honestly can say this way is a no-brainer! How often I've said, if a safe cigarette was out there I'd be the first one in line -- well, I think it has arrived! No withdrawals and they offer several levels of nicotine, and many flavors. They even have them in Marlboro, Camel and more flavors.

I've been using my Green Smoke electronic cigarette for more than 3 weeks, and it's really working! Love it, and finally I think this time I will win the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment